Labels

asia (2) barcelona (1) blog (1) europe (1) hanoi (2) spain (1) travel (4) vietnam (2)

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

I have almost neglected my blog!

Hubby is very active in his own blog and he kept on encouraging me to have my own blog. "Why don't you have your personal blog? It is so fun you know??" That's what he kept telling me. Oh yes!!! I have had a blog before, this blog, I almost forgot about it. I recalled the reason I became passive. I was pregnant. It all stops when I saw the 2 lines on the kit. Now when I read back my previous posts. I realize that it wasn't finish. There is still another station I didn't blog - Madrid. In fact, I still plan to blog all other places that I have visited before. I hope my excitement won't just fade up easily like last time. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment